Thursday, January 24, 2013

happy national peanut butter day...

i am obsessed with peanut butter.
 
i love it..it is probably my favorite thing (next to pizza).
 
i'm one of those that will eat it by the spoonful, right out of the jar.
 
my whole family is the same way.
 
peanut butter
peanut butter
peanut butter
 
so when i heard it was national peanut butter day....
 
woah baby
 
any excuse is a good excuse, right?
 
here are a few of my favorite peanut butter recipes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
(photo property of betty crocker)
 
 
 
my new favorite snack...
 
 
reduced fat wheat thins and jif peanut butter
 
yuuuummm!
 
and yes, diet friendly since the wheat thins are made with whole grain, i can eat a 1/4 cup/serving and a tbs of peanut butter/serving....totally yummers, dipping the crackers into peanut butter.
 
 
how are you celebrating national peanut butter day?
what's your favorite brand of peanut butter?
are you a creamy or a crunchy fan?
 
peanut butter lovers - unite!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Matthew Denos said...

I am a peanut butter lover, too. Charlene, this peanut butter pie you made looks delicious! I prefer to buy peanut butter that does not have any hydrogenated oils. I usually find these in Whole Food stores.