Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mommy is the Best because.....

I asked some of my favorite mom bloggers to ask their children what they really think of their moms.  here are their hilarious and sweet answers....

If your mommy were an animal what kind would she be?  A toucan, Mattias age 5

My mommy is as pretty as...a baby chicken, Daisey age 10

What does your mommy do while you are at school?  kisses Dad, Isaac age 9

What makes your mommy laugh?  funny stuff, Maggie age 6

What is your Mommy's favorite tv show?  Johnny Test  Garrett & Landon, twins age 5

Nobody is better than my mommy at..... making eggs, Baby A age 3


(Mandy and her baby girls...Baby A and Baby B, age 3 .... of Twin Trials & Triumphs)

My mommy is as pretty as.....our house, Bella age 7

My favorite thing to do with my Mommy is.....To go to places. And buy toys, Mattias, 5

What makes your mommy laugh?  when we burp the alphabet, Cole age 7

My mommy says the most important rule is....always be nice! Maggie, age 6

What does your mommy do while you are at school? cries because we're gone, Daisey age 10

What food does your mommy make best? sweet potatoes, Baby B age 3

My favorite thing to do with my Mommy is.....most everything, Julia, age 6

What makes your mommy laugh? when I give Daddy a blow belly, Lucas, 5 


What does your mommy do while you are at school? she probably sits in her car and waits for us to get out of school, Garrett, age 5

What food does your mommy make best? Macaroni and Cheese, Mattias age 5

(Coreen and her son Mattias, age 5 .... of  The Adventures of Captain Fussypants & Little Miss)

Nobody is better than my mommy at......being nice, Isaac age 9

I love my mommy because.....she gives me nice hugs, Landon age 5

My favorite thing to do with my Mommy is..... to play with her, Baby A, age 3

My mommy says the most important rule is....no peeing behind the toilet, Garrett, age 5

What does your mommy do while you are at school? works on her blog and reads Facebook, Bella age 7

My favorite thing to do with my Mommy is....play battleship and Kinect Adventures, Cole, age 7

My mommy is as pretty as....A princess, Mattias, 5

If your mommy were an animal what kind would she be....a whale bc they are beautiful and fun, Maggie age 6 


What food does your mommy make the best?  cake, Landon age 5

What makes your mommy laugh? teasing us, Isaac, 9

What is your mommy favorite tv show? The Voice, Bella, 7

What makes your mommy laugh? When I do a silly dance, Mattias age 5

I love my mom because.....she's pretty, Garrett age 5


My mom is as pretty as.....herself, Cole age 7

If your mommy were an animal what kind would she be? Giraffe - because she is tall, Alex, age 5


(Emmy with your children Lucas, 7; Alex, 5 and Ryder of.... Emmy Mom - One Day at a Time)

What food does your mommy make best? chinese food, Daisey age 10

Nobody is better than my mommy at....cleaning, Maggie, age 6

I love my Mommy because.....she buys me Legos, Lucas, age 7

What makes your mommy laugh? when I do something funny, Baby B, age 3

My mom is as pretty as.....a Barbie doll, Landon age 5

What does your mommy do while you are at school? Work. That's an easy one. Mattias, age 5

I love my Mommy because.....She's the best mom in the world, Julia, 6

My favorite thing to do with my mom is.....A few things...pedicures, going to movies, eating sushi and bike rides and playing battleship, Bella age 7

My mommy is as pretty as....everything that is not ugly, Lucas age 7

My mommy says the most important rule is......cleaning up, Alex, 5 

If your mommy were an animal what kind would she be....a hugging bear, like a koala, Isaac age 9

(Brittany and her children Daisey, 10; Isaac, 9 and Maggie, 6 of ... Crafty Mischief)



What's Mommy's favorite tv show? That's going to be a little bit hard. Can you tell me? Mattias, 5


I love my Mommy because..... I just do, Baby A, age 3

My mommy says the most important rule is......not jumping on my bed, Julia, 6

What food does your mom make best? everything, Cole, 5

What makes your mommy laugh? everything because she's funny, Landon, 5

Nobody is better than my mom at.....taking pictures, Alex age 5

I love my mom because.....she's not mean and also she feeds us, Isaac, 9

What does your mommy do while you are at school? clean the house , Julia, 6

My favorite thing to do with my mom is....do craftiness, Maggie age 6

My mommy is as pretty as....A queen, Julia, age 6


(Shelley and her daughter Julia, age 6 of.... C Mom Cook)


I love my Mommy because.....of Sasha (our cat), Baby B, age 3

My mommy says the most important rule is...cleaning up after yourself, including wiping your own butt, and being responsible, Bella, 7

What makes Mommy laugh?  when I fart, Garrett, 5

What food does your mommy make best?  spaghetti , Alex, 5

What does your mom do while you're at school? she sits around and drinks water, Landon age 5


 If your mommy were an animal what kind would she be? an elephant, Baby B, age 3
 

Nobody is better than my mommy at.....I don't know - she's just the best everywhere, Julia, 6

What does your mommy do while you're at school? go to Costco, Lucas 7 

 My mommy says the most important rule is...... to sleep, twins Baby A & Baby B, age 3
 

My favorite thing to do with my Mommy is.....build Legos, Alex, 5

If your mommy were an animal what kind would she be? she's just a person, not an animal, Garrett, 5

(Helene and her children Bella and Cole, 7 and Garrett and Landon, 5 of .... I'm Living Proof God Has a Sense of Humor)


What's Mommy's favorite tv show? Batman, I think, Julia, age 6

My mom says the most important rule is...no screaming in the house, Landon, age 5

What food does your mommy make best? mostly everything, Julia age 6

What makes your mommy laugh? silly faces, Alex age 5

I love my mom, because....she loves me, Cole, 5

Happy Mother's Day.....May your day be full of blessings and love!!


6 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

These are so awesome! I love seeing all the different answers across the ages. And it so cracks me up that Helene's kiddos have so much of her hilarious sense of humor! ;)

Thanks for pulling this great post together, Charlene. And again, Happy Mother's Day to you, x6!

Felicia said...

What a fun post. I love all the answers to the questions.

Happy Mothers Day

Helene said...

Oh I totally loved this post, Charlene!!!

It made me smile to see everyone else's answers!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Emmy said...

What a cute and fun post! Thanks for letting me be part of it.

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day

Anonymous said...

Very cute post and some of the answers are so funny and so sweet! Thanks for putting this together and asking me to be a part of it!

Crafty Mischief said...

It was so fun to see what silly answers my kiddos came up with! Thanks so much for including us in your fun post! Happy Mother's Day Charlene! :)