Monday, May 21, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#32)

Welcome to the 32nd Week of Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!

Here are some of my favorites from the past week....



(great way to use up leftover art supplies)



(Totally love this idea)



(these are so cool and look pretty easy to make too)



(Looks like SO much fun...makes me want to make a trip to the dollar store)


Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on and
I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week!!

Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.


There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC and linky tools. I also would like to invite you to come hang out with me on facebook and twitter.

Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!

Adventures In Mommy Land



3 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Those robots look great!

And thank you for the shout-out, Charlene! Given the cheap - and virtually mess-free medium that contact paper is - I'm thinking of many more projects already. :)

The Iowa Farmer's Wife said...

Thanks SO much for featuring our sensory bottles!! Love the Suncatcher Kite as well! We love contact paper crafts!

Unknown said...

Wow two of our activities featured-thanks!