Thursday, January 12, 2012

thursday

Nathan had a doctor appointment today

2 shots

he made the nurse's day, because he didn't cry, whimper or even say "ow"

she was super thrilled, I guess when you are giving shots to screaming, crying kids all day long, it's nice to have at least one kid not act like that.


he also took an eye and ear test.

their eye chart has a house, an apple and an umbrella on it...Nathan called the house an igloo

I have no idea where he came up with that one hahaha


I made chicken and biscuits for dinner

I shredded the chicken using my Kitchen Aid mixer.....Aweeesommme!

I love my new mixer....

love the color

it makes me happy

I swear I use that thing at least once a day...sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.

I also made these......


gooey triple chocolate cookies

nom nom nom

I made some chocolate chip cookies yesterday, but between my kids, Anthony's friends and Amanda coming home and taking some back to school with her....3 dozen didn't last long.

3 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Congrats on no tears! I think it shows a lot of character and maturity to realize a shot is going to hurt, but only for a moment.

And so glad you're enjoying your mixer! I don't use mine nearly as often, but it's definitely one of my favorite kitchen appliances.

Do you have any of the beater attachments? I keep eying the beater that has the scrapers on the sides...that seems like it would be so handy.

Christy Killoran said...

Those cookies look great!

Hooray for no tears.

Unknown said...

My middle daughter never cried during shots, not even as a infant! Crazy!