Thursday, January 26, 2012

Introducing.....

Adventures In Mommy Land
 
 
I have really enjoyed doing the weekly children's activity link so much, that I decided it was time for the mommas to shine.
 
Starting this weekend I will be starting a new link party for all the crafty moms to share their crafts, recipes and diy or upcycled projects.
 
That's right....if you are a crafty mom - I want you to join us.
 
It's YOUR time to show off
 
I only ask that you grab the button and link back to Adventures In Mommy Land.
 
I can't wait to see what you've been up to...especially with Valentine's Day right around the corner!!!
 
the link will be up tomorrow night...so get to work!
 
*I seem to be having a bit of trouble with the code box...if I haven't fixed it by tomorrow, just copy and paste my blog's web address in your post when you link back.  Thanks, Char

3 comments:

Helene said...

Oooooh, sounds like fun!!!!! Can't wait to see what others share!

Evonne said...

So exciting! I can show off my latest project!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Love this! Can't wait to see what everyone links up!