Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#14)

Welcome to Week #14 of Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!!


Adventures In Mommy Land


There were so many cute crafts made this week.  Here are a few of my faves.....


This looks like it would be a total blast to try!! Wonder if it would clean my microwave while we experimented?


Painting With Jello

Oh, I would so be licking that paper....LOL!




math and art? Love it!



I thought this was a cute idea...love the different materials that were used.



I LOVE this...what a fabulous idea!! I can't tell you how many times, Nathan has grabbed a touch and feel book for me to read to him.


So many AWESOME ideas...Can't wait to see what everyone has done this week!!

We played with our food, as you can see here.


That's what WE did this week

how about you...

what did YOU do this week?

*************

Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can share in the fun too. Also, I invite you to follow this blog via GFC, facebook and twitter..to keep up with our latest activities.

Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!


4 comments:

Lorie said...

Thanks so much for featuring our dump truck and for hosting!

a49erfangirl said...

The soap explosion looks interesting. In fact that all do.

Helene said...

I love all these ideas! Such creativity!

All we did this week was bake mini-cakes in the Easy Bake Oven. I googled and found a site that gives recipes for the Easy Bake Oven...who knew?? The kids have been having a blast!

Crafty Mischief said...

Thank you for hosting! What fun ideas and I love how you played with your food! :)