Monday, May 23, 2011

My First Video....



Hope this works.....{{{Fingers Crossed}}}

During Nathan's first teeball game Saturday, I decided to hit the video mode on the camera for a change. And wouldn't it figure that, that would be the time Nathan does something like say...I don't know - throw the bat. I didn't even realize that he did it, because it was hard for me to record and watch the game at the same time....is it like that for everyone, or just the blonde in me?

In the video you can hear me asking what did he do? Did he throw the bat or something...Nathan must have gotten yelled at by the first coach, because you'll see him stand up straight with his arms by his side like a solider.  He does that whenever he gets yelled at LOL!

And by the way, that's Nicholas that keeps talking to me in the video....He was talking about teeballs and tennis balls and I wasn't concerned about him talking until he started kicking the fence.

"stop kicking the fence, please."

"I said stop it."

"I'm not kicking the fence."

"I'm trying to record."

"record?"

"yes"

"oh"

"every time you kick the fence you make the camera shake."

"Run Nathan Run"

"Yipee he's on second."

"and he's on third."

"and he's on home"

"just look at that."

"Good Job Bud."


The kids have been laughing at Nick's commentary for days now - maybe he'll be a professional sports announcer someday hahahaha!







And here's a few of Nicholas too...



1 comment:

Emmy said...

Lol! The fence kicking was hilarious...my older kids always jump in or scream when I am trying to take a video of Ryder.