Sunday, January 09, 2011

I'm a Featured Blogger Today....

Shibley Smiles Sunday Blog Hop

I'm being featured on Relax and Surf Sunday's blog hop today.  Every week Colleen (Shibley Smiles) and LeeAnn (The Life of Rylie...And Bryce too) host the Relax and Surf Sunday blog hop.  Blog hopping is a great way to build your readership and promote your blog.  And find some new blogs to read as well.  Head on over to their websites and join in on the fun!

If this is your first time here, let me introduce myself.

I'm Charlene wife and mother of six (yes that says 6) children.  I'm a stay at home mom, but I also work part time as a nursing assistant a couple days a week. If you take a look around my blog you will see that I love making crafts with my kids, discovering new children's books and activities for them.  I also love to cook and bake and try to share my recipes as well as others that I tried and loved.  I also discovered a new love of "treasure" shopping.  I love doing product reviews and usually try to keep those centered around my life as a mom or homemaker...and occasionally fun stuff just for me.  You will see that this blog is very family oriented and that's because my life revolves around my family.  For more about my family feel free to read the About Us page at the top.  Any questions, just ask.

Oh, and if you really, really like what you see, please "like" my fan page on facebook or follow me on twitter!

Hope you have a great and relaxing Sunday!




BWS tips button

10 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on being the featured blogger today! Just became a follower - as a new mom, I can't wait to learn some wisdom from a mom of SIX - wow! I really enjoyed looking at all of the fun art projects that your son has done lately :-)

Frugal and Fun Mom said...

Congratulations on being the featured blogger today on the hop! New follower! www.athomemoma.com

Debbie said...

New follower. I'm in awe of how you manage 6 children. Love your crafty stuff too :)
Debbie from nofiltermom.blogspot.com

disneyfanheather said...

Congrats on being featured! I'm a new follower. =)

Unknown said...

now following you great blog teri

Great Stuff! by Sandi said...

New follower! Looking forward to reading your blog!

Unknown said...

Hi Charlene! I tagged you in a post.. hope you play too.. http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/01/15-things-you-never-knew-you-wanted-to.html

Ourfamilyworld said...

Hi,

I am your new fan from Blog HOP.
I follow you on GFC and FB.
Looking forward to read your blogs.
Hope you can visit ours
http://www.ourfamilyworld.com/blog/

Have a great day

Unknown said...

New follower from the hop. I have one going on too if you would like to come link up http://www.miraclemomas.com/2011/01/valentines-day-blog-hop-gift-ideas.html

Darcy said...

what a great profile pic! i am on the eve of starting our family as we just had our first son! looking forward to more !! ur newest follower....