Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Moms That Blog (The Interviews)

Introducing.......Nancy - She's a mother of two gorgeous little girls and a breastfeeding advocate.  She's also doing what she can to preserve our planet.   And that's what makes her a great Mom That Blogs!



Tell us a bit about yourself..........I am a naturalized Canadian Citizen, born in El Salvador. I am married to a Thai/Laos most wonderful man and have two beautiful little girls. Gabriella & Michaela. I am a journalist but currently working in health care in the nursing field.

When did you first start blogging.........Years ago, but, I started blogging more seriously in 2008.

What is your blog about...........It's about being a young mom & wife. My experiences. I write about products that moms may like, tips on everyday busy mommy life and simply things moms are talking about. I also write about the obstacles that we face as moms and invite whomever is interested to take a walk in my shoes.

Why do you blog...........I absolutely adore connecting with people. I love hearing their insight on my opinions or experiences and I love listening to their experiences as well. I also blog because writing is my passion.

Must read blogs that you visit daily...........I visit various blogs, Mama Kat is Losing It, Live & Love Outloud and Angie All The Way.

What inspires you.............My children and husband. But, a great deal in connecting with moms & dads that are making the same journey through parenthood as I.

Anything else you would like to add..........I think your idea is a genius way to connect even more parents and bloggers worldwide. It's a beautiful thing. I really cannot wait to see this come to fruition.


You can read more about Nancy at her blog Whispered Inspirations.  I absolutely love the spa party she had with her oldest daughter....Such a super sweet idea!

Whispered Inspirations

8 comments:

Design It Chic said...

I am now following you thanks to Welcome Wednesday!It would be nice if you could return back the favor!! Plus today we have a huge giveaway on my blog from Julie The Fish Designs *hand stamped jewelry*!
Also if you need any help tweaking your blog or easy HTML tips, you know where to come! Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm Tina from Savings Corner and relatively new to Bloggy Moms. I'm a new follower and would love for you to visit my site and follow back. Thanks!
http://www.savingscorner.org

Lisa said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Wednesday hops!!! Nice to meet you! I'm a mom of 6 too - 5 boys & 1 girl in that order. :) Love your blog! I'll visit Nancy's too.

Hope you'll come visit & I'd be honored if you'd follow me back too. :)
Lisa xoxo
Raising Future Leaders
http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm your newest follower.

Amanda Tempel said...

Hi There! :)

I'm a new follower from TTA. I hope you'll stop by and follow me too. Also, while your there feel free to join in my new blog hop; Wobble Over Wednesday! It's a great way to get new friends and new blog followers.

-Amanda T
http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspot.com

Jane said...

What a great idea to interview mummy bloggers - I love it! Even though I'm new to blogging, I have loved connecting with mummy bloggers all over the world, and seeing just how creative and clever these ladies are. Check out my blogs @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ and http://homemadeforkids.blogspot.com/ Jane:)

Unknown said...

Cute Blog!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for participating in this week's WELCOME WEDNESDAY! We hope to see you stop by weekly! We are so happy to be following your blog and can't wait to read more! You can help spread the word about our great event by grabbing our button!

Kristin & Jaime
Take It From Me
http://takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com

Mary Catherine said...

Hi! I am your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday!