Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt and Peep Cupcakes

I've been super busy lately (still painting and stripping wall paper, what a job!). I did some spring cleaning a few days this week too. I took three van loads full of stuff to Goodwill, took out about 4 outside trash cans to the curb filled with trash and some other misc. junk. 

I didn't even do a major over haul of the upstairs yet, that was mostly the downstairs), so I didn't get to post the pictures from our egg hunt on Sunday yet. Sarah and Zachary hid the eggs for the youngest boys. I think they had just as much fun hiding them, as Nicholas and Nathan did finding them.

Oh, and I also made these:


Here's the pics of the egg hunt....we've been having gorgeous weather here lately.  I can't remember the last time we were able to hide eggs outside.  It was just a beautiful day for an outside egg hunt!!












And our elderly neighbor lady brought this basket of goodies over for the kids to share.


I have seriously been loving life lately....not sure if it's the weather, the zoloft or the few pounds that I've lost.  But, I feel blessed! And even though I'm not much of a crier, I feel so overwhelmed with joy some days, I just feel the happiness of joy filling my eyes.  Life is good....God is Good! I'm thankful for my blessings!!

3 comments:

Missie said...

I just dropped some bags of clothes off at our Goodwill today. I have a lot of Spring cleaning to get done before my surgery next week. Have a good night.

Emmy said...

Glad things are so good for you right now, hope it stays that way

Joy@TPMG said...

Those cupcakes are adorable. It looks like your kids had fun with the egg hunt!