Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting To Know ME

To join in on this little meme, head on over to MannLand5, grab the questions, answer them on your blog and then join the link up.   Fun, Fun, Fun!

The questions..


1. What year did you graduate high school?  1990, Baby! - Man, I'm feeling old, our 20th year reunion is this summer....Scarrrrry!

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? HA, all of it....Better find me a treadmill fast (you know, with that whole reunion thing coming up)!

3. Beach house or Lake house?  Beach house, unless there are hurricane warnings, than I'll take the Lake house

4. Mac or PC?  PC

5. Did you wear braces?  Yep, in junior high - right after they were removed I ended up in glasses....Talk about awkward teen years!!  But I made up for it, cause I'm all kinds of cute now, Right?

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?  Maybe Laura Ingalls, But it could only be for a day, cause I don't think I could handle using a dark, danky outhouse for long.  Or not have any running water or electricity either.  On second thought.......

7. How many times have you moved in your life? Not too many.  Rich and I have lived in 4 different places in the span of 18 years, I don't think that's alot.

8. Would you rather cook or clean? Cook......Cleaning is evil and it must be stopped!

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Oh yes cleaning is evil! Totally totally agree