Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of School (2009)

Woke up at about 6:45 a.m. to make the kids' traditional pancake breakfast for the first day of school. Then as I always do, I took the kids to their schools. I just dropped off the older two kids. But the younger ones, I walked them to their classrooms. The younger kids each gave their teachers an apple (another tradition that we started last year actually). Then Nathan and I went to the grocery store, the "donut" store (Sheetz, a gas station) for Krispy Kreme doughnuts. It was hard keeping that little guy occupied all day....see my next post for all the fun things we did today. But for now, I leave you with pics of the kids first day of school.


They look SO happy, don't they?

Off they go....

The posse with their apples for the teachers


Nathan had to get in on this one

Zachary with his teacher

Sarah with her teacher

Nicholas with his teacher

Little Man wanted to go too, he even packed his lunch box...one more year with mommy buddy!

Nathan with his doughnut

No comments: