Friday, August 28, 2009

Bargaining Chips

Last night, I discovered that my camera usb cord was missing. Talk about having a panic attack. I live through my camera (so to speak), so I was really upset that I couldn't find it. I even questioned the kids like they were under interrogation.

Do you know where my cord is?
When was the last time you saw it?
Are you telling me the truth?

Maybe I would have gotten better results if I shined a light in their faces?

I even sang a sad, sad song. "Oh where oh where has my camera cord gone - oh where oh where can it be? With it's cord so long....."

Ok, that was a bit too much, huh?

Anyway, I was in tears looking for that damn, dumb cord. Rich told me that he would help me look and he told me not to worry, that he would buy me a new one if we couldn't find it.

Finally, this morning Amanda went to down to the laundry room to clean the cat box, when what did she see on the floor? My camera cord!

When she handed it to me she said "Now, Whitney better be able to spend the night, since I found it."

I didn't tell her, but I was planning on letting Whitney spend the night anyway.

Oh happy day - I have my camera cord back!!!!

No comments: