Friday, January 25, 2008

Baby it's cold outside

So I woke up to screaming kids. Apparently the alarm either didn't go off or Rich shut it off. But I set it so I could be up and help get the kids ready for school. Normally they are pretty independent and don't need alot of help getting out the door, but lately they have been struggling to get up on time and catching the bus. I have driven them to school late for the past week. It's not really their bedtimes that are messing with them. They go to bed at 8 and 9 at night. I don't know what the deal is. But every day they have been getting up late. At any rate, when I heard the screaming, I went to check on them thinking that at 10:00 they missed the bus yet again. Luckily the school had a two hour delay, and they weren't late, just being noisy getting out the door.

So then I'm up and can't go back to bed, even though Nathan was still sleeping, so I decided to get dressed and start my errands. I woke Nathan up after I was ready to go, because I figured if he woke up while I was gone, Rich wouldn't hear him and wouldn't get up with him. So Nathan and I trekked outside and it was FREEZING!!! Oh my God, no wonder there was a two hour delay!! Nathan and I got everything we needed to do done, so we are now home warming up. Man, I hate this cold. Sometimes I really wish we did move to Florida after all!

No comments: