Thursday, July 27, 2006

My baby turned ONE!!

My little baby is a whole year old! Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was holding a newborn in my arms. He struggled the first few months, for which I feel so horrible. I was nursing him and he wasn't getting enough nutrition, so he went from 7lbs. 12 ozs. all the way down to 6 lbs. Poor baby! I felt like a complete failure for not being able to nurse my own baby. This has happened with my fifth child too.

Nathaniel means "Gift from God" and I truely believe he is a gift. I feel so blessed to have that little boy in my life, to have all my children in my life. I'm just getting sappy, cause my youngest and last is turning into a big boy!

Here are a few pictures (if it works)

All six of my children

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A few of the Birthday Boy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: